Please read the following instructions when shipping to Pawn212.
- All packages must be double boxed and include the tracking number on the inner box. Make sure the inner box is not a small box that may be easily disposed.
- All packages must be properly packed and sealed to withstand the course of transit.
- All packages must be picked up at a shipper’s location, handed to a FedEx driver or taken to a FedEx staffed location. Do not use unmanned drop boxes.
- It is the shipper's responsibility to report any deviation from the specified shipping date to Pawn212. Shipments without same day confirmation of receipt of report shall be treated as uninsured shipments.
- Never indicate anything on the air waybill or box that would suggest high value, such as the words jewelry, watch, diamond, pearl, gem, coin, bullion, oro, or known jewelry/watch retailers, brands or auction houses, or any abbreviations such as GIA, GTL, EGL, DIA, etc.
- Do not declare a value to the FedEx staff unless instructed to do so by a member of the Pawn212 staff.