NEW CUSTOMERS - 0% INTEREST PAWN LOANS - FOR FIRST MONTH
All new customers are eligible for our special promotional offer of 0% interest for the first month of their pawn loan!
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be a new customer.
- You can get your pawn loan either online by mailing in your collateral or in person and still be eligible for this promotional offer.
- Your pawn loan must have collateral that we approve: jewelry, diamonds, fine watches, precious metals, etc.
- The first month of your pawn loan will have 0% interest. Each month after that your pawn loan will have interest.
- When calculating your monthly interest charged for a new customer who wants to pay off the loan in full at the end of three months then all you have to do is add the first, second and third months interest charges together to get the total interest charged on your pawn loan.
- For example, month #1 = 0% interest, month #2 = 3% interest and month #3 = 3% interest. The total interest charged for your pawn loan is 6% interest.
- You can pay back your loan in full at anytime during the first month and still be entitled to the 0% interest pawn loan promotional offer.
To learn more about this special promotional offer please Contact Us.
Leave a comment